Friday, October 31, 2014

Sci-Fi November: An Intro

sfm_banner_02b

I know that I am a little late on the announcement front, but I am very happy to announce that I will be participating in Sci-Fi November! Woo-hoo!
Sci-Fi November is a month-long blog event hosted by Asti, Kelley, and Leanne over on Oh, The Books! together with Rinn from Rinn Reads. Sci-Fi November was created to celebrate the awesomeness that is everything science fiction.
I don't exactly have schedule planned for what my posts will be about but you can expect them to be bookish in nature and (hopefully) entertaining and/or enlightening. At the very least you can also expect that I'll be geeking out as much as is humanly possible. If you want to get involved in the discussions you can use the hashtag #RRSciFiMonth on pretty much any and all social media sites. The official twitter account for Sci-Fi Month is @SciFiMonth so feel free to follow and tweet along. Let's share the nerd-love.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like fun. I love sci-fi and I don't read much of it.

    ReplyDelete