Wednesday, September 17, 2014

WWW Wednesdays (1) - September 17 2014


WWW_Wednesdays4

A weekly meme hosted by Miz B @ Should Be Reading

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


Alias GraceEleanor & ParkLandline


My first classics club pick. It's taken me longer to get through than I would have liked but I'm enjoying it. 

Before I started Alias Grace I actually read a couple of graphic novels, Y: The Last Man and The Strain, to be specific, but the last novel I read was Eleanor & Park, which I really loved and reviewed here.

This is a tentative choice. I have about 100 pages left to go in Alias Grace, which I'm hoping to finish either tonight or tomorrow - if that happens I'll read Landline over the weekend. If not, I'll finish Alias Grace over the weekend and next week I'll read The Hobbit as part of the Tolkien Blog Party Hamlette is hosting. 


Share your w... w... w...

0 comments:

Post a Comment