Saturday, September 13, 2014

Would You Rather

I think I've made my love for booktube painfully obvious by now and one of my favourite things about booktube is all the fun tags. One of the tags I recently watched was a "would you rather" type of game. I'm keeping my face off the intertube (for now...) but still wanted to participate because reasons. Here are my answers: 

1. Read only trilogies or stand alones?
Stand alones - more chances to discover amazing new books/ authors that way

2. Read only female or male authors?
Females - because Feminism

3. Shop at Barnes & Noble or Amazon?
Amazon - there is no Barnes & Nobles in Canada, but, if I can sub our version? Chapters Indigo FTW

4. All books become movies or t.v. shows?
Movies - there's hardly enough time to keep up with the shows I watch already

5. Read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
5 books a week - duh

6. Be a professional reviewer or author?
Reviewer - getting paid to read? Yes, please

7. Only read your top 20 favorite books over and over or always read new ones that you haven't read before?
New - there's so many great books I haven't read yet, and old faves... we'll always have the memories

8. Be a librarian or book seller?
Librarian - libraries (and librarians) rock

9. Only read your favorite genre, or every genre except your favorite?
I don't really have a favourite genre, I love reading everything, so I guess I'll keep reading everything

10. Only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical books - I love ebooks, but I don't think I could give up actually holding real live books in my hands 

Well, that was almost as fun as I expected it to be. Maybe adding a camera to this would make it even more fun. Will ponder. In any case I'd love to know your answers. If you're reading this, I tag you. What would YOU rather?

0 comments:

Post a Comment