Monday, September 22, 2014

Mixtape Monday: The Perks of Being a Wallflower

I made you a mixtape:

 The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky




The Perks of Being a Wallflower I first read The Perks of Being a Wallflower when I was in high school, and I remember completely loving it. I fell in love with the characters, I got mad at them for their bad choices and ugly cried over their heartbreak. It's been a while since I've read this book so I've forgotten most of how it made me feel in the moment. But then I watched the movie, and I was flooded with emotions all over again. Seriously, the movie was perfect. PERFECT. It's made me want to go-back and re-read the book all over again, and I am not one to re-read generally, as a rule - there's just too much new stuff  out there that I want to read to justify spending the time to read the same books again. But for this I might make an exception.
I'll admit, this was another easy one, because so many songs are referenced throughout the book. But here's the playlist anyways:

0 comments:

Post a Comment