Monday, September 8, 2014

Beginnings


Well, I guess if I intend to have a blog I should probably write my first "real" post. If  only getting started wasn't the hardest part of this new project... I suppose I'll start by introducing myself. My name's Tenisha and I decided to start this blog because I love reading book blogs and I want to share my own love of books and reading with others. I wanted to participate in the book-blogging community for a long time and finally just thought: Why don't I? So I did. And here we are. I'm really hoping to keep this blog updated on a semi-regular basis, but we all know how life is sometimes so it might not work out as perfectly as I've planned. I'm a little nervous about that so I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes. It might be a little too soon to get all personal up in here but maybe you'd be interested in playing a little game to get to know each other a little better? Yes? Great!
If you ever played Two Truths and a Lie as a kid, you already know how it works. I will share three statements about myself and you guess which is the lie. Here they are:

  1. I have several shelves full of unread books.
  2. I hate the taste of brussels sprouts. 
  3. I am pathologically indecisive about... well, everything. 
Go ahead and guess which is the lie in the comments and if you're up for it leave three statements of your own for others to guess (including me).

TTFN (ta-ta-for-now)

0 comments:

Post a Comment